Monday, May 23, 2005

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Review Posted

I saw it and posted my review. It seems like from the box office take, that many others saw it as well. I've seen it twice already and plan to see it a few more times too. It's a great movie. Read the review. I saw it screen digitally both times. I would like to see a 35mm screening once too. I saw it the first time in the Cinerama Dome in LA. They have a 2K Digital Projector that they just got. It looked amazing. I would say to theater owners to upgrade to these 2K projectors or I hear 4K are coming soon too. Fantastic.

Other than that, it's been a pretty uneventful weekend. I hope to get some work accomplished soon too. I'm thinking of adding some new stuff to the website, I just need to make some time to do it. UGH! Well, I've got to go. Later.

No comments: