Thursday, April 13, 2006

random thoughts

TiVo won their lawsuit today. Maybe now they will be able to license their technology to the sucky cable company DVR's and everyone can enjoy TiVo. I think everyone should have one. They are out of this world.

Work seemed like a long day.

I recently got some comments back on my latest script. I'm afraid to read them. I have to get into them this weekend.

Playing World of Warcraft every now and then. It's a fun game. Although the other night, I was challenged to a duel and I declined. Twice. Then the online dude called me a pussy. That was weirdly annoying.

I still can't believe Mandisa was voted off American Idol. I want her back. I predicted Bucky's exit this week.

DId you see LOST. Wow. Great show. I don't wanna ruin it if you haven't watched it on your TiVo yet.

My apartment is a bit messy, but at least I can see the floor now.

Watched Survivor tonight. GO TERRY!

New Goo Goo Dolls album drops April 25. Here's a photo from their website. Later.

No comments: