Sunday, September 17, 2006

so, summer's over??? random thoughts for a sunday

Where the heck did the time go? Summer is over. Right?

What have I been up to.....? Hmmm....

I've been busy working a lot. A big project of mine at work is almost wrapped up. Hopefully that will give me some more time once that's wrapped up. Until then, here's some random thoughts for a Sunday.

My Buffalo Bills won today. Yeah. 1-1.

I haven't been spending much time on my computer these days either. Just not. I get tons of spam lately too. Is there a direct coorelation?

Checked out some of the new TV shows. Vanished -- blah. Justice - eeh. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (courtesy of Netflix) - awesome! check it out. The Class (courtesy of TiVo) - not so funny. Kidnapped (netflix too). -- pretty good. The premieres keep coming though.

Hollywoodland, is a decent movie. Well acted, well directed. interesting story. Not a great ending. But worth seeing. Not much is interesting me lately. I wonder why?

Getting into to watching reruns of shows I liked a lot on DVD. Is there not enough good TV, that I have to re-watch old TV? I do like some shows a lot though, which makes them more re-watchable. I guess. Seinfeld, Buffy. Only good stuff. Also, old stuff like Greatest American Hero has been making the rounds of the DVD player lately.

Watched Shaolin Soccer the other day. Good flick. Very funny.

Will I ever read anything besides the newspaper and magazines again. I haven't read a book in months. Am I getting dumber?

Stopped watching "Smallville" last year. Started watching it again this summer. Watching it again all the time now. Good show.

Apple finally unveiled movie downloads. Now they need the sexy new iPod to go with it. These new ones are just to hold you over. But cool stuff. Check out the site.

Sexyback by Justin Timberlake is a great song. Who Knew? I like the new Timberlake i think. Barenaked Ladies brought out a new album too. Same old BNL.

Jon and I talked about trying to get some stuff done. I promise to have something, anything, before the end of the year. I refuse to redo the website again, unless I have some new stuff to show. Am I losing it? Is getting older sucking the drive out of me? Am I just a slacker/loser? Only time will tell, I guess.

I'm done for the day. I'm sure I've got things to do. Catch you later.

No comments: