Saturday, March 31, 2007

no clue productions site overhaul and new content coming soon

The no clue productions site hasn't been updated since last year. That's all about to change soon. In a recent post, I spoke about Jon's new indenation pop podcast and the kick in the butt that I needed. I have been working hard on a new site design that has a bit more pop and just looks more polished. I had been doing all my own hand coding of my own html for the last few years which has gotten too tedious. I'm not interested in making new site content like that anymore. I've been looking for easier ways to update and make the site look more polished. I also didn't want to spend a lot of money or time learning dreamweaver or go live. I think I've found a good solution to all my issues with Apple's iLife.

Since I love the apple products, I started to play more with iWeb in the last few months and I think I'm getting a lot better. Since it's template driven, I wanted to use the templates, but make them more my own. I think I have finally started to figure out some good ways to do that.

I'm pretty excited about the new look. I'm anxious to get it out there. It is still a few weeks away before going live, but here's a preview of the new look. I am also working on some brand new content. Look for the new content to launch the same day as the new site. It should be the start of a bunch of new content from no clue productions over the next few months. I look forward to getting it all out there soon.

Keep coming back for more updates. Later.

No comments: