Sunday, July 29, 2007

video camera bites the dust


It finally happened. I got a good run out of the machine, but today my Canon ZR10 bit the dust. This is the camera that we shot chase: cut short with and that I used for all my personal video camera usage and editing etc. It was a tough day, but I figured it was time to move on. I hadn't been using it as much and I've been thinking of getting a new camera so I can try to do some HD work etc. I ordered a new Canon HV20, which is still mini DV, but it is capable of HD. I needed a mini DV camera, because I'm working on some new videos that I haven't transferred to my computer yet to edit. I should probably get a bigger hard drive for video too, but I'm going to wait on that for now.

Good bye ZR10. Rest in peace. Here's a few more photos. Sorry some are out of focus. I was a little distraught.




Forgive me for not posting in awhile, but I've been super busy at work, traveled to see my family a couple times, been a little lazy, my niece came to visit me and I suffered a slight case of the blahs. But I'm back and working on new video content. I know that I've said that a ton of times in the last year or maybe more for that matter, but I'm serious. I hope that you watch it and find it entertaining. It may not always be a high quality video that I churn out, but it will be something. My camera is due to arrive this week, so I hope to give it a spin and fire up Final Cut Express and see what happens.

until then, enjoy the blog. I'll be posting a bunch in the next few days.

No comments: