Saturday, September 01, 2007

it's finally here....all new web content! from no clue productions

Well, it's finally here! I have updated the website and it looks pretty good I think. I have also produced the first episode of my all new web series (video podcast) called no clue quickie. It's a series of short videos that are just silly mindless entertainment. I had a little trouble tonight with my new video camera and some editing with Final Cut Express stuff, but I was determined to still debut the first episode tonight.

I've decided to try and make a bunch of new episodes this month. I'm launching what I'm calling 30 Days 30 Videos. I want to make 1 new video a day for 30 straight days. Can I do it? We'll see, but I got #1 out today. I have shot #2, which would've been #1 and as soon as I work out my issues, I'll post some more content.

So, check out the updated site and the new videos. Leave some comments and let me know what you think. Thanks for checking in.

No comments: