Friday, October 05, 2007

no clue movie review: The Brave One


This movie had a good trailer and an intelligent cast and director Neil Jordan. I thought I was in for a great movie. I was wrong.

I didn't really care for this movie. It was a revenge story, which was appealing, but for me the characters were not consistent. They seemed to be doing things that didn't seem consistent with their characters once I got to know them. I guess there is something to say for unpredictability, but I just didn't care for it.

That being said, it was shot well, acted well, and for the most part, just a good looking movie. I just couldn't get past the characterizations personally. I wouldn't recommend it.

If you'd like to know more about it, check out the website.

check out the video version of this review.



More reviews soon, until then I'll be at the movies....

No comments: