Wednesday, May 06, 2009

American Idol - Top 4 ROCK WEEK


May 5th, 2009 - Top 4 ROCK WEEK

My initial reaction is that this was an excellent show. Freaking great. All the performances were fantastic. I loved it. I know that someone has to go tomorrow, but I'm glad to have watched and heard such great performances.

Adam - Crazy ass Adam. He pulled out an amazing performance tonight.
Alison - I loved it. I thought it was one of her best.
Kris - I really liked his. I guess if someone has to go, it could be him. But I really liked his "Come Together".
Danny - I enjoyed this immensely. I know I should say "i wasn't into it", but I liked it.

Duets: I really liked the idea and the performances. I didn't like that it was part of a performance night, since this was definitely something that should have been better suited for elimination night. I mean you can't vote for a duet? Strange. But the performances were great. Adam and Alison should release some music together because they kicked ass. Kris and Danny should consider it too since they sounded great together.

A very talented group. I loved all the performances. I guess Kris will probably go, but who knows. It will be interesting and I hear that Daughtry is performing a new song tomorrow night. Looking forward to that.

No comments: