Monday, May 29, 2006

memorial day weekend thoughts

It's memorial day weekend. I'm trying to see movies and I have already watched my sabres lose their second game to Carolina. We'll see how that goes. It's been a really great series regardless. But I WANT BUFFALO TO WIN!!!

I will write some new movie reviews in the next couple of days.

Catching up on my TiVo watching. Watched some Invasion today and Smallville. Smallville was the first episode of this past season and Invasion I'm watching the end. Invasion kind of sucked for awhile, but then is getting good at the end of its run. LOST was a fantastic season finale!

Watched the first few episodes of Wonder Woman on DVD today. Rented it from Netflix. AAh, the old shows. How I love DVD.

Did some site updating. Going well. Feel free to browse and check it out. "special night" is online now to watch in its entirety. DVD's still for sale.

played world of warcraft a bit the other day too.

i'm tired now. Going to bed. Later.

No comments: