Thursday, June 15, 2006

edmonton forces another game


I must say that I was impressed to see Edmonton play so well tonight. They were fierce and punishing. It was great to see them score on their anemic power play and my boy Michael Peca and others had their best games of the series so far. I was really assuming Carolina was going to take this game tonight and win the cup on their home ice. I will also say that Carolina has been playing some downright entertaining hockey. As much as I'm still mad at them for beating my Sabres, Stall played amazing. But it was Edmonton tonight. We'll see if Edmonton can pull out another one and push it to a game 7. Regardless, this is still some entertaining hockey this year.

For more Stanley Cup coverage, visit nhl.com

2 comments:

CJW said...

I don't get to watch hockey all that often. But I must say that the last few games seem to have been unusually baddass. Spirited, grating and scrappy are also acurate descriptions.

My only gripe is that the Carolina fans in Raleigh are much too tame. We 'Canes crusaders could use a lesson in C-R-A-Z-Y from the Oiler faithful.

Fred said...

I don't know, those Carolina fans get into it, when their team is winning especially. Their power play has been amazing.